Appliances Electrical Services Inc. is a leader in fixing your home appliances. We service our clients in most cities of Southern California – Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange County, Glendale, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Hollywood, Encino, Pasadena, Burbank, Santa Monica, and surrounding areas. Our office takes calls 24/7, just dial (800) 520-7044.
We treat our clients as our family. We understand how important it is to keep your home appliances in good working order.
We can fix all washing machines brands and models:
Maytag washer repair and service
Whirlpool washer repair and service
Kenmore washer repair and service
KitchenAid washer repair and service
LG Washer repair and service
GE washers repair and service
Frigidaire washer repair and service
ASKO washers repair and service
And all other brands and models of washing machine
Today we are giving you some tips for cleaning your washer.
1. For cleaning of your washer interior we recommend you to use a mild solution of water and soap. Just wipe it with a clean soft cloth and the solution. You want to keep the washer top clean too especially if you use it for landing of your laundry.
2. Once a month clean your washing machine by running a hot water cycle with bleach. Make sure not to use more than the recommended dosage of bleach. This information is located on the bleach dispenser or in the washer’s manual.
3. If your washer is equipped with a lint filter, remove all lint collected on a regular basis – after every wash cycle.
4. You want to clean the bleach and fabric softener dispensers as soon as they show any sign of dirt or residue. Avoid using laundry detergent to clean the fabric softener dispenser since it may interact with the fabric softener the next time you use it.
5. If your washer is set up to drain into a laundry tub, you need to have a strainer placed in the drain to gather all lint and larger parts of dirt. You need to remove any build-up in the strainer after each washing cycle.
6. If a load of wash is extremely dirty and leaves a residue on interior, use a clean cloth to wipe it.
7. Clean underneath the lid of the washer with a soft cloth or a sponge and a mild soap solution.