12.2011-01.2012 Spring Season 25% Discount!!!
Appliances Electrical Services is a veteran on the market of washer repair in Los Angeles! When you need washer repair service in Los Angeles, call us (800) 520-7044 our phone line is singing a ringtone “Missing you…” We will be at you place at no time for rescue and repair your washers – all models of these brands:
ASKO washing machine repair
Dacor washer’s repairs
DCS washer repair service
Fisher & Paykel washer repair
Frigidaire washer service
General Electric GE washers repair
Jenn-Air washing machine service
Kenmore washer repair
Kitchen Aid washer repair service
LG washers and dryers
Maytag washers repair
Samsung washer and dryer repair
Miele washing machines repairs
Whirlpool washers and dryers repair
Appliances Electrical Services is providing washing machine repair service in Los Angeles and surrounding areas for 15 years!
All our technicians are factory trained! We are licensed, insured and very friendly! We don’t charge travel fee or if you need washer repair on the weekend, holiday or night!
* washer doesn’t spin the water
* washer doesn’t agitate
washer leaks water
call us today.
As always we want the best for our customers! Here are some interesting tips to keep you clothes clean and safe.
– Moths breed in dust and dirt, so clean and air items before you store them. You need to clean closets and cabinets out annually. Do not line drawers with wallpaper, since this may attract moths.
– Citrus peel and cloves are natural moth deterrents. Scatter dried citrus peel among clothes and shoes in closets and drawers. Put whole cloves in the pockets of coats before storing them for the summer, and into plastic bags for woolen sweaters.
– Make your own lavender bags by tying a handful of lavender into a square of muslin. Place the bags in drawers and chests. They help keep moths away and also scent clothes and linen.
– If you suspect moth eggs are in your bed linen, hang the items in bright sunlight for a few hous or put them in your dryer