Stove Repair Service
We at Appliances Electrical Services strongly believe that the regular cleaning and right maintenance extend your electric or gas stove service time. Our technicians are very experienced in appliances repair and fixing. We provide appliance repair for most brands that are currently on the market in Great Los Angeles. We are servicing Los Angeles, Pasadena, Altadena, La Canada, Burbank, Glendale, Hollywood, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Encino, Granda Hills, Studio City, and surrounding cities.
If you need any appliances repair or service, call us (800) 520- 7044.
We are fully insured, licensed and factory trained!
Appliances Electrical Services can help you with:
- Bertazoni stoves repairs and ranges services
- KitchenAid cooking appliances repairs
- Tappan stove repair and service
- Frigidaire stove, cooktop, range, gas oven
- Dacor range, oven repair and stove service
- DCS stove, range, wall oven and cooktop
- KitchenAid stoves, ranges, cooktops, ovens repair service
- Whirlpool range, oven, cooktop repairs
- GE stove, range, cooktop, oven repair
- Hotpoint range, oven, stove, cooktop
- Wolf range, cooktop, oven repair and commercial ranges
- Viking ranges, ovens and cooktops repairs
- Maytag stove, range, cooktop and oven
- And All other Brands and Models
We have some tips for you on how to clean your stove and your kitchen. We recommend you cleaning your stove at least once a week.
- Before you start cleaning your stove, you need to remove all elements. Just lift them up and stack on the counter. Keep in mind that some electric stoves elements need to be removed in a certain order. You also may want to unplug your electric stove.
- Second, remove all the pieces of food. This will help you clean the stove much quicker and efficiently. Just brush the debris aside and get ready to clean stains.
- Third, prepare your cleaning solution. It’s many products on the market now, (we prefer organic), including ones with bleach; or you can make one by yourself by mixing water with baking soda. Vinegar is another good bacteria and odor fighting solution.
- Next, take a cloth or a sponge and start scrubbing in a circular motion. For the most stubborn stains, leave the solution for several minutes on the stains.
- And finally, we will clean the stove rings and other elements. You may want to use baking soda and vinegar also, or boil them in a large bowl of water. Keep the rings in bowling water for several minutes, then remove and dry.