Appliances Electrical Services is specializing in Samsung appliance repair. Technicians from Appliances Electrical Services Company are very experienced in fixing Samsung fridges, Samsung washers, Samsung dryers, dishwashers, and other machines. We are very well known on the market as an “Appliance Doctor”. We can treat any “appliance’s disease”. Call us (800) 520-7044 day or night. We are right here to help, just like 911.
Samsung is one of the most reliable factories on the market of appliances. But even Samsung washers can give you hard time. You don’t need to worry. We got you covered. Just dial (800) 520-7044 and get 25% discount!!!Appliances Electrical Services is proudly providing appliance repair service for all types of Samsung washing machines in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Glendale, West Los Angeles, Granada Hills, Burbank, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Altadena, Encino, Tarzana, and surrounding cities.
We are fully licensed, insured, factory trained, and very friendly!!!
Tips for Your Next Laundry
You can get good laundering results if you sort your clothes keeping in mind the following:
1. Separate colors and whites into different laundry loads. Intense colors (very dark or very bright) may bleed, especially when washed for the first time. The can tint white or light-colored clothes washed in the same load. A good guide is the maker’s care label.
2. Separate chlorine-bleachable light and white clothes from those that cannot be bleached if you intend to add chlorine bleach to the wash.
3. Most wash loads do quite well in cold or warm water. Heavy soils on cottons respond better to a hot-water wash. Hot water may have an adverse effect on permanent-press garments. Check each garment’s care label.
4. Separate very dirty clothes that should be presoaked or washed in hot water from lightly soiled or temperature-sensitive items.
5. Separate sweatshirts, new towels, and products made from chenille yarn (all of which may tend to generate lint) from permanent press clothes and corduroys (which attract lint).