Appliances Electrical Services, Inc. is appliance and HVAC Service and Repair Company. We have been committed to our clients for the past 10 years. Our team of well trained, certified, licensed, and experienced technicians is one of the best in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, West Los Angeles, Encino, Altadena, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, North Hollywood, Tarzana, Studio City, and surrounding cities. We are a family operated business. Call us (800) 520-7044 – we are here to answer your calls 24/7.
We are providing our customers with not only exceptional technical services, but also with many recommendations and information on the maintenance and cleaning of your Samsung dishwasher.
AES Repair renders technical services on entire list of Samsung appliances, including:
Samsung dryer repair – all models of DV Samsung dryers repair
Samsung refrigerator repair – all models of Samsung RF fridge repair
Samsung microwave repair – all models of Samsung SM microwave repair
Samsung dishwasher repair – all models of Samsung DM dishwasher repair
Samsung range repair – all models of Samsung FT and Samsung FE stove repair
Samsung Dishwasher Maintenance Information
These are the ultimate kitchen tools. Always use the recommended type and amount of detergent – too much detergent makes too many suds and prevents the machine from cleaning properly. Check the dishwasher’s inlet and outlet hoses periodically for blockages.
– Cleaning wipe Samsung dishwasher exteriors regularly, and clean the inside with household detergent. Run the dishwasher empty occasionally, using a special interior cleaner.
– Choosing cycles. Try out all the cycles on your Samsung dishwasher; a shorter cycle may clean just as well as a longer one.
– Not dishwasher safe. Wash valuable glassware, china and glassware decorated with a metal strip, delicate china, and antique china by hand – never wash them in a dishwasher.
– Cutlery. Never put stainless steel with silver or silver-plated cutlery – the silver may become pitted or stained.
Dialing with problems.
– Dishes not clean. If food specks remain on dishes after washing, you may have overloaded the dishwasher, not used enough detergent, or used the wrong cycle.