Refrigerator Repair Service
AES Refrigerator Repair is a pioneer in appliances repair and service. We are the first on the market and provide solution for most of refrigerators brands on the market in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Altadena, Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Encino, Tarzana, Studio City, Santa Monica, and surrounding cities. Our appliances specialists are very experienced, factory trained, and licensed. If you need any repair or service for your fridge, call us at (800) 520-7044.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator Repair
- GE Refrigerator Service
- LG Refrigerators Repairs
- Viking fridge
- Sub- Zero Refrigerator, Wine cooler, Ice Maker
- Frigidaire fridges and freezers Repairs
- Amana Refrigerators
- U-Line Refrigeration
- Samsung refrigeration
- Jenn-Air refrigeration services
- Maytag Freezers, fridges, ice makers
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Repair
- Kenmore freezers, fridges, ice makers
- And all other Brands and Models
Today we have some tips and information on how to clean your refrigerator, keep it new, and service you for a very long time.
- First you need to unplug your fridge.
- Second, remove all food from your fridge.
- Third, you need to pull all elements, shelves and drawers. Clean them separately with one of the cleaning solutions or just vinegar and put aside to dry.
- Fourth, wipe the inside of the refrigerator from top to bottom with a paper towel to remove all debris and pieces of food.
- After that, by using a spray bottle and a clean dry cloth clean the entire interior of the fridge with vinegar.
- Next, reassemble your refrigerator. Put all clean and dry elements back and load the food inside. It is also a good idea to check all your food and through the old items in trash.
- And finally, clean the exterior of your fridge; wipe down the surfaces and handles. If you are still inspired, clean your freezer too.