AES Repair offers expertise in fixing your household Maytag appliances. We are working in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, Altadena, Encino, North Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Tarzana, Santa Monica, West hollywood, and surrounding cities. Our services include fixing, estimating, and providing original Maytag parts for replacement. We are 24/7 available to take your call at (800) 520-7044, answer your questions, and fix your Maytag refrigerator the same day. On our website you can find information on cleaning, maintenance, and recalls.
We are offering SAME DAY SERVICE -no extra charge,
25% discount for new clients,
Weekends visits- no extra charges,
Free estimate, if we do repair.
Southern California heat can really drive up your energy bill. Take a few minutes for preventative maintenance and you can put some of that money back into your pocket by maintaining your Maytag refrigerator in its best condition.
After air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers typically use the most power in the home. Maytag Refrigerators manufactured after 2001 use at least 30 percent less energy than models made in the 1990s or earlier. If your Maytag refrigerator is an older model, it’s especially important to make sure it’s operating efficiently.
When the temperature rises, more strain is placed on your refrigerator and freezer to keep it cold. Appliances run more efficiently with some extra upkeep. The better you take care of them, the longer they’ll last.
Use this checklist from Appliances Electrical Services to keep your fridge operating at its best.
1. Keep the refrigerator and freezer well-stocked. It takes more energy to cool and empty fridge.
2. Clean the condenser coils behind the refrigerator. Unplug it and gently remove the dust and dirt with a brush or vacuum.
3. Defrost it. Frost buildup reduces energy efficiency.
4. Check temperature settings. The refrigerator temperature should be 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit and the freezer temperature 0-5 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Test the refrigerator seals for wear. Slide a piece of paper halfway in the door. If the paper pulls out easily, you may need a replacement seal.
6. Position the refrigerator efficiently. Try to keep it away from heat sources, like the oven, dishwasher and windows that receive direct sunlight.