“AES Repair has daily news to keep you informed on maintenance of your household appliances. And you also need to do your part to keep them run their best! When you need us to repair Maytag dryer – we are right here!
Call (800) 520-7044.
We are servicing in Los Angeles, Orange County, and Ventura County.
We are offering:
Same day service- no extra charge
25% discount for our first time customers
Free service call, if we do repair
We can repair:
Maytag gas dryer all models
Maytag electric dryers all types and models
During the National Fire Prevention week October 9 – October 15, 2011, AES Repair technicians have tips for you to keep your Maytag dryer in its best!
Every day you take precautions to keep your family safe. You keep flammable materials in a safe environment, make sure all smoke alarms are working properly and teach your kids what to do in case of a fire, but what about the potential fire hazard lurking in your laundry room? You need to look beyond your chimney and into your dryer system to keep your family safe.
Lint and debris in and around your dryer could be putting your home at risk for a dryer fire. The National Fire Protection Association estimates that in 2006, there were 17,700 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines resulting in 360 civilian injuries and 15 civilian deaths. The leading cause of dryer fires was failure to clean the appliance.
AES Repair recommends these tips to keep your dryer operating properly:
– Keep the exhaust duct in good condition by disconnecting, cleaning and inspecting the duct on a regular basis. If the exhaust duct opening outside the house is low to the ground, make sure to check it monthly for leaves, birds’ nests and other debris. If needed, have AES Repair expert to check it out for you and remove any potential fire hazard.
– Keep the dryer as lint-free as possible by cleaning the lint screen or filter before or after each load of clothes. Hire AES Repair technician to clean the interior of the dryer chassis and inspect the rollers, belt, motor, and heating system every one or two years.
– Use semi-rigid or flexible aluminum ducting behind the dryer and smooth rigid metallic ducting through the wall to the outside vent.
– The vents should be as straight as possible, with all excess venting trimmed off. Twisting or crushing exhaust piping restricts the airflow.
– Try not to use screws to put your vent pipe together, because the screw shafts inside the piping collect lint and cause additional friction