AES Repair offers experienced and friendly team for your Maytag appliance service and repair in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Encino. Santa Monica, Granada Hills, and all surrounding cities. We are a local company, with an expertise in fixing and maintaining of your Maytag dishwasher. Call us (800) 520-7044, we will answer your call 24/7, have a friendly, factory trained technician for you at your door in no time.
We are offering:
SAME DAY SERVICE
WEEKENDS VISITS-no extra charge
25% discount for new clients
FREE SERVICE CALL- if we do repair.
We also feel importance of keeping you informed on a vast range of subjects on your appliances usage.
Here are some tips on Maytag dishwasher cleaning.
Dinnertime is much more than sitting down for a quit meal with your loved ones. Once the cooking and dining is done, you still have to pre-rinse, load, wash, and sometimes rewash your dishes. Why not make your dishwasher work for you and give yourself more time for a relationship with your family, not your dishwasher?
If you use your dishwasher correctly, it can make your life a little easier. These are our easy steps to keep that sparkle in your dishes:
– Eliminate a step from your cleaning process – no more pre-rinse. Dishwasher detergent is dependent on food particles to do its job. By having no food to attack, it usually moves to glassware, leaving your dishes cloudy with permanent etching damage.
– To get cleaner dishes, make sure your hot water heater is set between 120 and 125 degrees. The hot water will help break down stuck-on food particles and prevent clogs.
– Choose the correct cycle. Use short cycles and save the normal cycles for your dirtiest dishes. Avoid using the “rinse hold” setting, since it uses three to seven gallons of hot water for each use.
– It is better to use granular soap then gel soap – and more is not merrier. Overloading on soap won’t get your dishes any cleaner, and it will cause buildup inside the unit that can damage it over time. Use the right detergent and use it the right way.
– Once a month run the dishwasher empty with a cup of white vinegar to leave your dishwasher smelling clean and to eliminate food residue buildup, which can cause clogs and strain.
By incorporating these small tips, you will spend much more time with your family.