AES Repair offers you professional help in fixing your LG refrigerators and freezers. We work with all models of LG refrigerator. If you have any problem with your LG refrigerator beyond your factory guarantee, call us (800) 520-7044. We are available 24/7 and ready to send one of our friendly technicians to your home. Appliances Electrical Services proudly servicing Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, Santa Monica, Encino, North Hollywood, Hollywood, Tarzana, Studio City, and all surrounding cities. We can repair all types of LG refrigerators and freezers.
We are fully licensed, insured and factory trained.
AES Repair is offering:
Same day service- no extra charges
25% Discount for our first time customers
Weekends appointment- no extra charges
FREE service call, if we do repair
LG refrigerators have very successful rating on the market, but even they need periodical maintenance and cleaning. “Being good” to your LG fridge and freezer will go long way. Here are some recommendations from our experienced technicians:
– When packing items into your LG refrigerator or a freezer, keep a clean, damp cloth handy to wipe the bases of messy containers. This will prevent food spills from transferring onto the shelves.
– When placing foods in your LG refrigerator, leave some space around each item so that air can circulate and chill the food evenly.
– Always wrap foods tightly before freezing to exclude air. This will prevent moisture from being drawn out of the foods, which results in loss of nutrients and dehydration.
– If possible, keep your LG freezer full, since it is not energy-efficient to run it half empty. Fill large spaces with loaves of bread, or use crumpled newsprint to prevent air from circulating.
– Cool foods completely before storing in your LG refrigerator or freezer. To cool hot food quickly, sit the base of the container in a sink half-filled with cold water.