AES Repair is a leading company for LG dishwashers repair. Call us 24/7 at (800) 520-7044 for any problems you may have with your LG dishwasher. Our company is also very experienced in fixing other LG appliances, like LG refrigerators, LG freezers, LG washers, LG dryers, and others. We have the friendliest team in California. We are proudly servicing Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, Santa Monica, Encino, Tarzana, Granada Hills, Altadena, Studio City, Hollywood, North Hollywood and all surrounding cities. Our clients are our long time friends and members of our big family. Call us now – we will be there today. We promise.
Appliances Electrical Services is fully licensed and insured; all our technicians are factory trained.
Here are important SOS directions on how to go through a painful exercise of hand cleaning your dishes meanwhile waiting for your AES Repair technician to come today:
1. Put a pair of rubber gloves on. It will permit use of the hottest possible water. They will also protect sensitive hands from irritation.
2. Use water that is as hot as your hands can bear. The hot water will help to soften the greasy soil, making it easier for the hand dishwashing liquid’s surfactants to loosen and emulsify it.
3. Start with the least soiled group and end with those having the heaviest soil build-up. A good sequence is glasses, flatware, plates, serving dishes, and pots/pans last.
4. Apply a few drops of the dishwashing liquid to a dishcloth or sponge and refresh it as needed. Rinse your dishes thoroughly after cleaning.
5. Apply some hand cream. Is the AES Repair technician there yet? He is friendly, isn’t he? Tell him “Hi!”.
Please, do your best in calling AES Repair at least ones a year for maintenance of your LG dishwasher or any LG appliance.