KitchenAid Appliances Repair
We are always ready to give you support with your KitchenAid appliances in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Altadena, La Canada, La Crescenta, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood, Studio City, Beverly Hills, Granada Hills, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and surrounding cities. We will answer your call 24/7, drive to your home at your convenience, provide you with a free estimate, and repair any problem with your Kitchen Aid appliances. Rest assured that our technicians are very well trained, experiences, licensed, and insured. We stand behind our work 100%!
- KitchenAid dishwashers repair – all types of Superba and drawer Kitchen Aid dishwashers
- KitchenAid ranges repair – freestanding, conventional ovens, and gas cooktops
- KitchenAid refrigerators repairs – build-in, freestanding Kitchen Aid refrigerators repair; undercounter and drawer Kitchen Aid refrigerator repair
- KitchenAid outdoor appliances repair – grills and burners service, outdoor refrigerators repair
- KitchenAid washer repair, KitchenAid dryer repair all types and models.
- KitchenAid oven, stoves, cooktop repair.
- Our service prices are very reasonable and the service is very professional. We will fix or replace the broken part the same day. Call (800) 520-7044 now! We are very friendly too!
Kitchen Aid Recalled Coffeemakers
Whirlpool Announce Recall of KitchenAid® Coffeemakers.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
About 529,000 KitchenAid Coffeemakers distributed by Whirlpool Corp were recalled due to this hazard: an internal electrical component of the coffeemaker can overheat and ignite, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
Whirlpool Corp. has received 13 reports of incidents involving coffeemakers overheating resulting in minor property damage. No injuries have been reported.
The recalled KitchenAid® coffeemakers are black, white, red, or blue in color. They are manufactured in 10- and 12-cup models. Consumers can determine if they have one of the recalled coffeemakers by identifying the product’s model and serial numbers, which are located on a label on the bottom of the coffeemaker.
The affected models include:
10-cup models KCM120B, KCM300OB, KCM120WH, KCM300WH. 12-cup models KCM200OB, KCM400OB, KCM200WH, KCM400WH, KCM400ER, KCM400BU. The serial numbers of the affected products begin with the letters WCJ, WCK, WCL, WCM, and WCP.
These models were sold by catalogs, department stores, specialty retailers and on-line retailers nationwide from January 1999 through December 2004 for between $50 and $130.
Consumers should unplug and stop using the coffeemakers immediately and inform all users of the coffeemakers not to use it due to the risk of fire. Consumers should contact KitchenAid® to verify their product is affected and to arrange for a reimbursement for the purchase of another coffeemaker or for a product exchange of another KitchenAid® product.
Consumers should not return the coffeemaker to the retailer where it was purchased. Contact KitchenAid® at (800) 990-6255 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, and between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, or go to the firm’s Web site at www.KitchenAid.com/repair