Appliances Electrical Services wishes you a happy use of your appliances always. We are here when it’s time to fix your dishwashers and help you keep them in the best working order. Our technicians are available for you in all cities of Southern California- Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Encino, North Hollywood, Glendale, Burbank, Granada Hills, Tarzana, and surrounding cities.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for your dishwasher repair (800) 520-7044. We are available for your call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
We stand behind our work 100%
We can fix following brands:
- LG Dishwasher repair service
- GE Dishwashers repairs
- Whirlpool Dishwasher repair and service
- Maytag Dishwasher repair
- Kenmore Dishwashers repairs and services
- Miele Dishwasher repair and service
- Jenn-Air Dishwasher repair service
- Electrolux Dishwashers repair and service
- KitchenAid Dishwashers repairs and services
- ASKO Dishwashers repair and service
- And all other Brands and Models
It is very important to clean your dishwasher on a regular basis. Many of us often forget cleaning our home appliances. Debris built over time reduces performance of your dishwasher.
Here are some tips on cleaning your dishwasher.
- Completely empty your dishwasher and use distilled vinegar with a clean cloth when wiping it.
- Check the spinning arms. Make sure the holes are open so that water can run through them freely. You may use toothpick or something similar to remove debris. Be careful not to scratch anything.
- Wipe around the edges of the door and gasket. Use an old toothbrush or another type of brush to get into the corners.
- Clean under the bottom of the door of your dishwasher. Wipe off any dirt.
- Inspect the bottom of your dishwasher around the drain. Look for debris clogging at the grate or grill where wastewater goes. You should remove any solid matter that builds up, especially bits of paper, shards of broken dishes or gravel. Pick up the solid objects accumulated by hand.
- Remove hard water deposits of scale by running one cycle of your dishwasher empty with a mild food acid. We recommend distilled white vinegar.
- Spray the front of your dishwasher with a mild spray cleaner of your choice and wipe it with a sponge or soft cloth. Pay attention to the controls and the handle. Also, don’t miss the little ledge between panels.